Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Shop Updates

Some quick updates in the shop today- it's been too long since my last post once again!

The F250 front bumper is done.  Looks killer.  Do want one for my Excursion!  Customer took off before I could get pics with powdercoating, but I'll post them when he comes back.  Until then, here are a couple in raw finish!
We added a top bar and some nice lights, and the black powdercoat really made it look great!  So, I stepped out to grab some lunch, and before I could get back to take some photos, the owner came and TOOK it!  He's a friend of the shop, so I'll be sure to snap some good pictures next time he's here.  

The past couple weeks have been full of small projects and minor repairs, but nothing super special.  This Toyota Pickup came in last week for a set of rock sliders and a bit of suspension work:




Like I said, nothing major, but clean solid work as always! 

We DID just roll out a 90's Impala SS for a customer, and I grabbed some pictures before he left- but I'll save that for the next post!

As always, visit us at www.bcfab.com and drop us a line here or on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment